Once an employees onboard record has passed through the Approval and Documentation stages, they will receive a Welcome Email with login details, prompting them to complete the employee Acceptance stage. This is where employees accept inbound documents (RSA's etc.), add emergency contact details and banking information.
This article will highlight the details required of employees at the acceptance stage:
1. As an employee, you are first brought to this screen, before being prompted to change your password.
2. You will then read and accept the platforms Terms and Conditions
3. Here you will need to confirm that you have read and accepted any onboard documents such as your letter of offer, employment agreements etc.
Click save and continue
4. This step is where you may be required to upload inbound documents such as RSA's, Drivers License or Visa details.
As a manager, for information on how to add inbound documents to an employees onboard, see here
5. Next, you will need to fill in the missing personal details, emergency contact information and banking details.
6. Lastly, select activate.
You may be directed straight into your platform or a message will appear saying 'We will be in touch shortly'. This just means the inbound documents you have uploaded are being revised and approved by management.
When your documentation has been approved, then you will be able to access your platform.