Release notes v2.9.0
There will be downtime at 10pm for this release.
- Optimisation UI contains more feedback. We have tweaked the current optimisation UI so that it has more feedback when the optimisation process completes.
- Uploads to the profile: team members and managers often need to update documentation on file. for example, an RSA needs updating, or license expired. We have introduced a feature to upload documentation onto the profile of users.
- Breaks are scheduled in a shift. We're excited to release the ability to say the time the break should occur. This alters the pay so that if there is a lower classification portion and higher classification portion, the roster will now cost the break in the appropriate portion at the right level.
Have you heard?
We have written some new articles about some of the great functionality in YOUniverse that can help you run your business and drive your culture further:
- Managing Events and Articles: Events are a way to get your staff together and build on your culture. This piece talks about how to create and manage them, Promote the event in the discussion groups, and how to use articles as a way of disseminating news.
- Onboarding from Recruitment Job: when you have the right candidate and want to get them onboard, this article shows you how onboard a particular applicant directly from a recruitment module job.
- Setting documents during onboard: Offers to applicants should have their letter of offer, and all the things you'd normally send out in a welcome pack. This article shows how to set up the documents for an onboard.